OLD WEBSITE. NEW WEBSITE: www.rpnations.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OLD WEBSITE. NEW WEBSITE: www.rpnations.net

NEW WEBSITE EVERYBODY MOVE TO THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: www.rpnations.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thechodusbrother

thechodusbrother

Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Empty
PostSubject: Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:11 am

ENDERMEN ARE COMING, AND THEY WILL MESS SHIT UP IF WE ARENT READY. POST HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS TO DEFEND TORNATION AND ITS ARMY COMPOUND FROM ENDERMEN
Back to top Go down
Patane
Admin
Patane

PostSubject: Re: Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:15 am

thechodusbrother wrote:
ENDERMEN ARE COMING, AND THEY WILL MESS SHIT UP IF WE ARENT READY. POST HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS TO DEFEND TORNATION AND ITS ARMY COMPOUND FROM ENDERMEN

Walls for the compound... like what i said at first...
Back to top Go down
https://rpnations.forumotion.com
thechodusbrother

thechodusbrother

PostSubject: Endermen defense   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 am

Good idea, but the hardpoints will still be vulnerable

Main compound: Planned
Hardpoint Protection: Not Planned
Back to top Go down
Patane
Admin
Patane

PostSubject: Re: Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:54 am

thechodusbrother wrote:
Good idea, but the hardpoints will still be vulnerable

Main compound: Planned
Hardpoint Protection: Not Planned

well then just do that... but make underground paths to each hardpoint via the main station (inside the walls)
and make sure u cant get inside the hardpoint from outside the wall... then ur safe.
Back to top Go down
thechodusbrother

thechodusbrother

PostSubject: I like it.   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 am

Nice idea Patane

As soon as the server goes back up im going to start this and the survival island
Back to top Go down
thechodusbrother

thechodusbrother

PostSubject: Breaking Noobs!   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:06 pm

In one of the leaked photos of the 1.8 update... there is a character with a pumpkin on his head... BUT! He is looking STRAIGHT at the Enderman and it is still passive. Pumpkins shall be issued to all troops.
Back to top Go down
strikeout99

strikeout99

PostSubject: Other stuff   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 pm

I heard Notch might be adding a silverfish boss and possibly dragons (which will be awesome) so we should be prepared for that as well
Back to top Go down
ThePennyRebel

ThePennyRebel

PostSubject: Re: Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 am

Okay...maybe I'm just bein a newb here, but wtf are endermen??? and who said they can come and F*** shit up??? If they touch my fucking farm then i will go NUCLEAR!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepenciltree.blogspot.com
Patane
Admin
Patane

PostSubject: Re: Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:23 am

ThePennyRebel wrote:
Okay...maybe I'm just bein a newb here, but wtf are endermen??? and who said they can come and F*** shit up??? If they touch my fucking farm then i will go NUCLEAR!!!!

penny, notch announced that endermet can pick up, and break blocks. I dont think they will break blocks without you doing anything to them, but if they are trying to kill you, then maybe they will try to break blocks to get to you... but i dont know...
google endermen and look for yourself...
Back to top Go down
thechodusbrother

thechodusbrother

PostSubject: Some things...   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 am

1. Endermen can teleport... OH NOES
2. Silverfish are small insects, so they probs wont screw that much up. lol
Back to top Go down
thechodusbrother

thechodusbrother

PostSubject: Endermen defense   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 am

Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 800px-16

These are the Endermen, and after the sun goes down, if you go outside, put a pumpkin on.
Back to top Go down
ThePennyRebel

ThePennyRebel

PostSubject: Re: Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Endermen suck D***!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepenciltree.blogspot.com
thechodusbrother

thechodusbrother

PostSubject: Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Endermen are an enemy that just need to be dealt with. As soon as the server goes back up I'm starting some countermeasures.

1. Wall around Compound... hopefully those knobheads wont take the blocks from it...
2. Several Pumpkin panic rooms will be built.
3. Tunnels to all hardpoints.

Post if you have any more ideas of how to defeat the Endermen.
Back to top Go down
danrox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:56 am

Patane wrote:
ThePennyRebel wrote:

penny, notch announced that endermet can pick up, and break blocks. I dont think they will break blocks without you doing anything to them, but if they are trying to kill you, then maybe they will try to break blocks to get to you... but i dont know...

Patane the endermen will move blocks by themself even if u dont do anything to them. And i think they only move generated blocks so if you place a block the wont move it.
Back to top Go down
Patane
Admin
Patane

PostSubject: Re: Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:00 pm

danrox wrote:
Patane wrote:
ThePennyRebel wrote:

Patane the endermen will move blocks by themself even if u dont do anything to them. And i think they only move generated blocks so if you place a block the wont move it.

ok... btw u should make your own army dan. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8   Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endermen Defense, be ready for 1.8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OLD WEBSITE. NEW WEBSITE: www.rpnations.net :: Submissions :: Military :: Tornation Army (T.A)-
Jump to: