OLD WEBSITE. NEW WEBSITE: www.rpnations.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OLD WEBSITE. NEW WEBSITE: www.rpnations.net

NEW WEBSITE EVERYBODY MOVE TO THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: www.rpnations.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what happened to the forum?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePennyRebel

ThePennyRebel

what happened to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: what happened to the forum?   what happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Yo. it would seem like this place is dead........what happened to the forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepenciltree.blogspot.com
Hubertis

Hubertis

PostSubject: Death...   what happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Forum is dying mate... (It's Already dead) I suggest White list so everybody who joins must register on forum. If somebody iisn't on for too long acc should be blocked (Would be unblocked when player gets back on forum) People never look on forum. Just like 4 ppl do.... This way we keep forum Alive and inactive users will go bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeadlyStrike4

PostSubject: HEY!   what happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:55 am

hey im always on the froum and i agree no one is ever on the forum i mean if sever crashes they mite think there pc just fucked up so look at the froum peopel!!!
Back to top Go down
Patane
Admin
Patane

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the forum?   what happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:04 am

Yeh I have to admitt im not on the forum alot at the moment, but once i get a bunch of things done, im making my own proper, manually created forum for the server with its own website (like www.rpnations.net) or something...

So like at the moment it will be evry very quiet on the forum...
and We wont be doing whitelisting because i even know its gay having to register somewhere just to play on a server...

If we had more people ADVERTISING both the SERVER and the FORUM, then it will be more lively...

-Patane-
Back to top Go down
https://rpnations.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened to the forum?   what happened to the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what happened to the forum?
Page 1 of 1