OLD WEBSITE. NEW WEBSITE: www.rpnations.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OLD WEBSITE. NEW WEBSITE: www.rpnations.net

NEW WEBSITE EVERYBODY MOVE TO THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: www.rpnations.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePennyRebel

ThePennyRebel

URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!   URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 am

Hi patane/ danrox,

Okay, heres the deal. We have the new world (which is looking epic btw) and i want to rebuild my farm. Ive plotted a small area for my house which is out on the ocean far from the land. To me, it is out of the way of any cities. However, according to Hubertis......i can't build there, because he thinks its too close to his guild (which is not a city i might add). Then after arguing with him, he tried to force me to join his guild by saying if i join, then i can build there. Now, im not sure but as far as i was aware only the admins (you guys) could tell ppl where they can or cant build. So thats why I'm asking.....can I build where my plot is????

Too be quite honest, im suprised at Hubert's reaction, considering that i let him move into my house last time, gave him his own space for his stuff, and then build next to my farm without saying anything.

I already had approval in the old world, and this is going to be a communtiy farm for everyone to use. Plus, it will add a lot of colour to the place and willl look amazing when its finished
All i want from you guys is an approval to build where my plot is. I won't continue to build there until a verdict has been reached, but I have to say that I dont think its fair that Hubert is bossing people around, and bugging people to go see him.

@Hubertis Dude, i can't believe you man, I thought you where cool, but seriously, you stabbed me in the back after all i did for you in the previous world. And you have the balls to tell me what i can and cant do in this world, your not an admin hubert.....so dont act like one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepenciltree.blogspot.com
Patane
Admin
Patane

PostSubject: Re: URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!   URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:24 am

ok well, you will have to show me where your farm iss, then ill make a decision.
Back to top Go down
https://rpnations.forumotion.com
ThePennyRebel

ThePennyRebel

PostSubject: Re: URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!   URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 am

Hi Patane,

Thanks for the response. My area is a small square bit of dirt in the ocean. It's to the left of the lumberjacks guild. I don't plan to build on the land near the guild, i plan to build out on the sea moving further away from the land. Ive marked it with a sign.

Seriously Patane, Hubertis attitude sucks. When he was new on the server, I welcomed him into my home after you told him to remove his sky fortress. I gave him an area to put a chest and let him stay with me.

Now he says if i dont join to lumberjacks guild then I can't build where I've marked. I told him i don't want to join anyones guild just yet, and he told me that i shouldn't be playing on the server and I should just play single player only. So I told him to shut the F*** up, since he is not an admin and has no authority to tell any one anything about what they can or can't do.

Thanks for resolving this matter patane.

- Robin
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepenciltree.blogspot.com
Hubertis

Hubertis

PostSubject: Sorry   URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Dude im very sorry... I just told you that u can build somewhere else.
We were going to plant trees and leave stumps 50 blocks around the Guild.
Please show me the exact place when u want to build your farm.
Back to top Go down
Patane
Admin
Patane

PostSubject: Re: URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!   URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Hubertis wrote:
Dude im very sorry... I just told you that u can build somewhere else.
We were going to plant trees and leave stumps 50 blocks around the Guild.
Please show me the exact place when u want to build your farm.

dw everyone its solved hubertis thought u wanted to build RIGHT in front of the guild. its all fine now stop the bitching.
Back to top Go down
https://rpnations.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!   URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT DECISION BY ADMINS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1