OLD WEBSITE. NEW WEBSITE: www.rpnations.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OLD WEBSITE. NEW WEBSITE: www.rpnations.net

NEW WEBSITE EVERYBODY MOVE TO THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: www.rpnations.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is this event? How do I play? [Instructions Here]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danrox
Admin

What is this event? How do I play? [Instructions Here]  Empty
PostSubject: What is this event? How do I play? [Instructions Here]    What is this event? How do I play? [Instructions Here]  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 am

The Theme Is Village

Minecraft building competition

This is the Building Minecraft event! Break into small teams of 1, 2, 3 or 4 and work with the tools and materials given to build the most creative structure. Build a cool structure and win prizes! This is a constructive event, though, so it's more about working together, building, and showing off something cool than it is about winning.

The basics:

Who? - Event manager: Danrox
What? - Minecraft building competition
Where? - RPNations Minecraft Server
When? - Up until 28th October 2011
Why? - To stretch your creative mind and maybe win a prize!

What you need:

Minecraft
A creative mind
Materials (Will be given to you)

What you don't need:

Any tools or materials (Will be given to you)
Destructive tendencies
An inability to follow directions

The details:

Setup

All players must build a structure using the materials they get given (Use what you get given as you won't get any more). They can build it anywhere they please as long as admins can get to it. Break into teams of 1, 2, 3 and 4. Build and have fun. Remember a theme will be given for you to biuld.

The Event

Teams are provided with the materials/tools to build in a chest in their area. They will usually be given till 28th October to build the most fantastic structure possible. You cannot collect any reasorces. Players must take care not to severely damage themselves, as the only food provided is a single cake.

Judging

After time has expired, all building will stop. Judging will begin, which will involve all players taking time to examine the other teams' creations. The judges and event manager's vote can be a tiebreaker.

Prizes

Winners get some rare items (diamonds, blue dye, Nether blocks, other knick-knacks). The event arena is left standing with the creations intact to be seen for a long time to come. Also you will get a picture done with your creation which will be sent to you.

Any further questions can be sent to me.

Last edited by danrox on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThePennyRebel

ThePennyRebel

What is this event? How do I play? [Instructions Here]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this event? How do I play? [Instructions Here]    What is this event? How do I play? [Instructions Here]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 am

Hey Dan,

I'm in!!!! What is the theme going to be set as and where is the arena for this build?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepenciltree.blogspot.com

What is this event? How do I play? [Instructions Here]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OLD WEBSITE. NEW WEBSITE: www.rpnations.net :: News :: Minecraft Building Contest-
Jump to: